Monday, February 22, 2010

Litle Tiny Lol Models Why Is My Hamster Doing This? =/?

Why is my hamster doing this? =/? - litle tiny lol models

They often appear in his food bowl, and only digggg dig dig and food goes everywhere, it seems looking for something, but never find. we tried a new food today, and if I have Hyoma school, I look and see if they done it again. And I have another question (I own a new hamster unless you can say, lol, but I am told that love to dig, and there are hidden food, I always see him fill his cheeks BTU, but because of cage so that we (a metal cage about a foot and a half x two meters, and about three feet high) an order to the court and puts them in the house, which is in him, but because the house was not in the cage in which women have laid down their working hours to remain at home through the door, crawled through the window, and I hear their food is everywhere, so I planted grass for her with a litle bit of dirt was excavated? or is it bad for hamsters? Please help!

It is also a bed for them in his food bowl? lol, consider it's a lot, even at night it was said, but that is because she is very young, we are old for only 7-9 weeks. and how it grows, it becomes much more active. and midnight sleepign to 9-10 hours, I sleep, sleep again, while I and my gf are doing, which is usually 330-4 hours.

Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment