Sunday, December 27, 2009

Email List Management Software Looking For An Email List Management Software?

Looking for an email list management software? - email list management software

I am a member of various online networking sites like LinkedIn, Xing and Plaxo have many contacts in the individual. Do I export my contacts on every platform in Excel lists at least 3 fields: name, e-mail.

I need a flexible software tool / program, please allow me to compare the members of 2, maybe even longer lists, as I am not yet identify and extract common members.

A practical value of this action is to convert the list to help me, people who avoid already on a platform to invite linked to invitations to existing connections on the second platform.

Could you please suggest me appropriate software tool (either free or commercial, but not Web-based)?

Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment