Friday, December 4, 2009

Retail Shop Cover Letter Samples What Else Should I Put In My Cover Letter?

What else should i put in my cover letter? - retail shop cover letter samples

Tomorrow I will send my resume to several stores, and now I'm down, what else should I write in my letter. What should I put in it / What do I / What improvements are needed?

Any help you could would be greatly appreciated!:

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Before continuing my studies in school, I am interested in working with shippers in a position in retail during my break. While I recognize that you are advertising jobs, I hope to work for your company and including a copy of my CV for your attention.
Although I have no experience in sales, I am eager to learn and be part of your business, and I think my previous experience in an elementary school gave me the patience and maturity necessary if I ever satisfied customer's face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment