What do i do if i want to play the piano with style(in other music styles)? - mmm piano morshu download
since I was a kid, I learned to play piano, I think it was 9, when he began, but stopped taking classes and restarted 1 year and a half, now I have a 16-clock years and would like to improve my game Now I'm my own learning, with many books that I have, but books are theory. I know that almost all scales, each agreement, any investment, but if I think i increase that feeling, mmm .. .. Taste, style and cuz I'm here. I would like to recommend where to start, what kind should I learn first, and that the funds can be found on the Internet to be found. I am the only one who knows about music in my church, and I would actually improve, because I sing, if someone follows me, just to play arrangements. and it sounds very ugly. I would be grateful if you could help me. 10 best for:)
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Mmm Piano Morshu Download What Do I Do If I Want To Play The Piano With Style(in Other Music Styles)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The easiest and most fun is listening to your favorite activities and try to play - yes, after the hearing, Copy, Copy ... You would not believe how quickly you learn the chords and the progress in general?
Sorry if your preferred style of thrash metal - will be more difficult, so ... :)))
Serious again: most are found worldwide in grades available, especially the piano, by appropriate means. Learn, use excerpts from other pieces. I would say that its height is not, is very real and study, is largely attributable to the expansion and versatiling skills.
I understand what you mean. No matter what kind of music that you want to play, and because he seems to get a good start with the technology that you are ready for the next level? What support can ensure that you have a goal in mind when you play, I want that sound nice and smooth, "" I want you bad, "etc. In this sense, is singing the melody of the song without prejudice to You can see how the scores are combined in one piece, rather than vertically (the play will sound harsh). The next step is to sing the melody to play with you too.
Why this game?
Well, will also only metaphysical madness, reason is that we think in this way, concerns about an important tool to get a note, in particular, and the following instructions.
The song makes you at the same time as the melodic line to breathe. This contributes to his sentences with, as you obviously Crescendo interesting parts (the climax of the movement) and also Taking breathing while singing and playing music, you can breathe.
This is mostly the what it takes to play something more interesting.
Also for his support, instead of playing only the chords that work on some models accompanying figures, arpeggios are fairly simple and add a good effect with minimal effort.
What was to begin the musical style, what you want.
If you look at a music store that may or popular songs in the order, including the piano. I promise you, I have a version of "Cuz I was high ...." Piano everything.
I understand what you mean. No matter what kind of music that you want to play, and because he seems to get a good start with the technology that you are ready for the next level? What support can ensure that you have a goal in mind when you play, I want that sound nice and smooth, "" I want you bad, "etc. In this sense, is singing the melody of the song without prejudice to You can see how the scores are combined in one piece, rather than vertically (the play will sound harsh). The next step is to sing the melody to play with you too.
Why this game?
Well, will also only metaphysical madness, reason is that we think in this way, concerns about an important tool to get a note, in particular, and the following instructions.
The song makes you at the same time as the melodic line to breathe. This contributes to his sentences with, as you obviously Crescendo interesting parts (the climax of the movement) and also Taking breathing while singing and playing music, you can breathe.
This is mostly the what it takes to play something more interesting.
Also for his support, instead of playing only the chords that work on some models accompanying figures, arpeggios are fairly simple and add a good effect with minimal effort.
What was to begin the musical style, what you want.
If you look at a music store that may or popular songs in the order, including the piano. I promise you, I have a version of "Cuz I was high ...." Piano everything.
Post a Comment