Friday, January 29, 2010

Download Ira Video Angels Blogspot Are There Any Movies That Focus On The Protestant Community/pararmilitary Organisations In N. Ireland?

Are there any movies that focus on the protestant community/pararmilitary organisations in N. Ireland? - download ira video angels blogspot

It seems that there are many films about the IRA or oppposite Roman Catholic and the British in Northern Ireland, but I do not know, consider the views of Protestant paramilitaries. I saw the man, but the resurrection. Even documentaries are useful? It would be nice if it was available for download

1 comments:

kimy said...

You have to press the books in it. This is a documentation indicates that I saw .. Loyalists and a particular party (another part of Colombia and the others) in the province. Unfortunately I could not say his name. (EDIT) I did a quick search - and it seems to have been by the BBC and the title of King of the episodes was produced Provos, the British and Loyalists. This was a period of six parts - two for each.

Gary Mitchell, playwright and loyal Protestants in Northern Ireland, was very open about the issue. He said that although for television and film scripts, which always hits the wall written. Nobody (BBC/Channel4), is concerned with the history of the Loyalists. Or is it too complicated to tell. Catholics / Republicans have a "cause" and had a good film.

He wrote many of his works in the internal conflicts in Northern Ireland (Association for Defense of Ulster and the Ulster Volunteer Force). Perhaps keep an eye on him. It is definitely something up his sleeve.

Unfortunately, I could not help.
In fact, in Cannes recently debuted a new movie - hunger - such as Bobby Sands.

Post a Comment