Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gunn Moore Mild What's Your Favourite Type Of Cricket Bat?

What's your favourite type of cricket bat? - gunn moore mild

I have an old Gunn and Moore, my father - I love (but reached the end of its life),

11 comments:

mbhtm2 said...

I have a kookaburra, and swear

mbhtm2 said...

I have a kookaburra, and swear

brasco.k... said...

Nick Gray.

The brand has enough bad first, I was the original ideal, the model for modern bats, with centers of the edges and was huge.

It was too big for me when I arrived, so I just used to throw the ball, and the first season, tend to be much more than that, what was lost and contribute some really good results.

My father gave me $ 1 per race and $ 2 per window when I was a child, and some took more than $ 500 this season = D

Great bat.

pj said...

I have a gray-Nichols Excalibur 500th I was a garbage hitter, but I'll tell you what, in my last year of the cricket (2003-2004), stick to these, more than I scored in a season they scored more than ever 4s. It's my baby. I would like to make one days from home plate, but this bat is even more fun. And gives me a little more credibility with the kids :-)

pj said...

I have a gray-Nichols Excalibur 500th I was a garbage hitter, but I'll tell you what, in my last year of the cricket (2003-2004), stick to these, more than I scored in a season they scored more than ever 4s. It's my baby. I would like to make one days from home plate, but this bat is even more fun. And gives me a little more credibility with the kids :-)

Bingalee said...

It is an old bat very special that you would be kayb D. I like termites, it is not cricket, but I like the way it looks.

the showstopper said...

Slazenger

gking92 said...

GM and Kookaburra are the best

arsalan_... said...

MRF

Mr.Game Face said...

I always beat Gray Nicols.

My current monolithic beats Jet Gray Nicols

ςσΠǾŰĒŠŦ 4ÉνΈŖ said...

I GM and RBK
RBK is the best.

Post a Comment