Saturday, January 30, 2010

Serial Kay Mount E Blade What Are Some Good Serial Killer Movies?

What are some good serial killer movies? - serial kay mount e blade

And do not include Silence of the Lambs films, Kay?

14 comments:

sandy burns said...

M (1931)
Se7en (1995)
The Vanishing (1988)
Psycho (1960)
The Collector (1965)
Zodiac (2007)

Spree killers:

Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
Badlands (1973)
Natural Born Killers (1994)

Mother Nature said...

Summer of Sam was pretty good.
It is a film by Spike Lee.

Monster - the killer lesbian prostitute
The Bone Collector was great.

Saw 1-5 is the king of kings for me. I remember I saw and I finally like, "Oh no, I must see again", and immediately am. (The best film of its time)

stevenml... said...

No horror movies like Freddy Krueger and Michael Myers ....

Cape Fear
Se7en
Psycho
Saw series
Zodiac
Hot Fuzz
Sweeney Todd: The Demon of Fleet Street surges

I recommend the Se7en (unless you do not like gore movies)

Ana D said...

"The Bone Collector
"Kiss the Girls"
"Copycat"
"Citizen X"
"The Watcher"
"Jennifer 8"
"Sea of Love"
"The Barber"

highly impractical. said...

Se7en - absolutely brilliant film.

Henry: Portrait of a serial killer

therefore interesting to see if you have not seen before.

muzit said...

TER a hint of a serial killer who is ..... BUNDY j / k Devils Rejects is quite good,

= said...

Films Ray Liotta - agitation and illegal entry.

Chad K said...

Natural Born Killers

sera p said...

I'm not going to the hand.

Valentine (with David Boreanaz)

Gone said...

Psycho.Texas Chainsaw Massacre

tizmal said...

Natural Born Killers (one of the best)
Zodiac
Copycat

Jewel said...

American Psycho
Mr. Brooks

Scott J said...

American Psycho, but I expect better from a serial killer, really.

Scott J said...

American Psycho, but I expect better from a serial killer, really.

Post a Comment