What is the one baby item that you absolutely couldn't live without? - baby gift item
and items that are never used? I am 23 weeks pregnant with my first (a boy!) And trying to register for baby gifts. Thank you for the advice.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Baby Gift Item What Is The One Baby Item That You Absolutely Couldn't Live Without?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my Honda! Yahoo! I spent several hours collecting these attachedtobaby.com, because there are so many ... Sling Ring was good and very practical for the first month, then the mei tai was the lifeguard ... I have a mei tai 3 weeks and it was still there. sunshinebabyslings.com Mei Tai is the best, built the chapel at the top, I'm soo soo Nice. :)
Good luck and congratulations!
I've never been with a gorilla, a change in the platform, changing table, cradle, a clean bottle (breast)) what .... Baby bath used a few times, but overall was in the bathtub with the baby ... passifiers never used,
have) a stock of diapers (cloth or paper is a great idea, and the number of about 10 per day ... was the best thing I did ... many socks in each month is good to have, agencies and pajamas. the advent of the pump is good and the Medela Pump In Style Advanced is super nice (that's what I have, but the emergence of better and costs less for some)
Congratulations on your baby!
a cradle, which is then converted into a bed
Seat, Crib, swing, nipples, bottles, bottle brushes, diapers, burp cloths, clothes, Mylicon drops, post office, bathroom, cleaning bath, lotion, towels and baby wipes, comb and brush for babies, baby nail clippers, thermometer, diaper bag baby blankets, baby book. Trust me, you have all these things. Sign up for just anything you want to see you and. You will be amazed at what you must be thrilled.
Post a Comment