Friday, January 15, 2010

Edwardian Antique Engagement Rings Where Can I Get A Nice Ring For The Story?

Where can i get a nice ring for the story? - edwardian antique engagement rings

Okay, so in righting a novel about love, and I would like GE visual engagement ring for the two main characters. I want a ring end old days. And I have online, but no luck. I had hoped that one or Edwardian vintage or antique ring please help. I and delicate and complex for ring.i band if you help thank you in my book, I'm hoping to publish. (The name of the family secret coven of my story ... it will soon be a book)

2 comments:

loves_je... said...

People sell diamond engagement rings amazing www.rubylane old. He had a quick look and I loved these http://www.rubylane.com/shops/evedovegem ... (I'm not the seller), but there are many others.
Salud!

GEMaffai... said...

Go with something traditional to the call of the mysterious vintage. A ring like this would be great:

http://www.gemaffair.com/Womens-Iolite-D ...

Some people avoid something, but the diamonds and the traditional forms of engagement rings, but it seems that the main character is a bit different. Even Princess Diana had a sapphire engagement ring. I think the square shape and do in this volume, a large piece of complex Iolite gemstone unique.

Hope this helps and good luck with your book!

Post a Comment