Saturday, January 23, 2010

Headache Above Eye What's The Recurring Headache Every Afternoon Above My Left Eye About?

What's the recurring headache every afternoon above my left eye about? - headache above eye

I'm getting a headache after 2:00 clock and it hurts on my left eye, and lasts so long, "until he takes a bit of mefenamic acid. I have no idea what it was, and I mefenamic acids that work in my head. So had a big headache for some time causing watery eyes and very painful. Help please.

4 comments:

Tomb Raider said...

I buy Excedrin Migraine and drink well before 2:00, I use it all the time and helps me a lot.

Douglas B said...

Headaches her debut really tight muscles in the back and neck. If the voltage is also the pain in the transfer of the reason that the damage to his eyes. Once it reaches the muscles that this release should lead to be a problem. Here is to relax the muscles of back and neck
Return:
Place your left hand on his left knee. Place your right hand on the shoulder with his left hand to find the muscles near his spine. Click it and wait. Relax, breathe deeply and exhale and do not tense any part of your body. After about 30 seconds should have a press pass and if they come slowly forward on the right leg. If you can look at the outer edge of the leg, the better for his release. Continue to hold to a total of one minute. Let then the rest of his time there a minute longer. Then go back and go right.
Neck
Place your hands behind your head and put his finger into the neck muscles. Press A or moderate pressureand they do not possess. Now relax, breathe deeply and exhale and do not tense any part of your body. Slowly after 30 seconds back his head, the neck is straight. Then release the pressure, but keep your head a minute ago.
As with other therapies must not be more than once to all the muscles to remember the supposedly where they get. So I made a few times in the early days and once daily until you think that there is no problem.

Susie QZ said...

Perhaps the chest is infected over his left eye. Not only I am sure that mefenamic acid is other than an NSAID.

bgmb99 said...

Probably a sinus infection.

Post a Comment