Saturday, January 16, 2010

Reptile Taxidermy Taxidermy - Can Humans Be Done As Well As Animals ?

Taxidermy - can humans be done as well as animals ? - reptile taxidermy

A man can be broken down --- or animals and reptiles are not made in this way?

Is there a law prohibiting the taxidermy man?

And why?

5 comments:

RedBeanS... said...

Yes, it has

Phil said...

I do not know, but I want to do. I saw a report on a magazine about this again. It has been shown that dogs and cats has been done. They were kept in the natural sitting position and I swear they lived and sit still. I think it would be great. Then one of my nieces and my nephew, I could save it in your attic and show me her grandchildren. I am sure, would welcome the opportunity :-)

Edg1 said...

In the movie "Planet of the Apes, monkeys, mounted one of the astronauts. WW2 in the human skin is used to make leather for book bindings and Nazi-up lighting.
IDK about laws Tho.

........LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

very interesting.

Tigger said...

Yes, and there are many.

Depends on the state.

Post a Comment