How much will a B+ in calculus effect my chances? - volleyball teams in michigan
This is a B +, in fact, calculating my chances of getting into the school of Notre Dame, William and Mary and Michigan? ... The rest of my high school were a. A and A + '
I also have an active volunteer, I have a show trial of the IB's volleyball team at the university, I play piano, and I take dance lessons .. My grade point average 4.26 and I'm a junior.
Just Looking for advice, I know that universities are looking a variety of things
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Volleyball Teams In Michigan How Much Will A B+ In Calculus Effect My Chances?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AB + on a single disc, about the level of quality in the math class is not worth worrying about a second - especially when the only kind of you, especially if they improve in the next semester. (If this happens again, I would not worry yet, but still worth a try.)
AB + on a single disc, about the level of quality in the math class is not worth worrying about a second - especially when the only kind of you, especially if they improve in the next semester. (If this happens again, I would not worry yet, but still worth a try.)
It bothers me when people on their high average, and how the students está''casi''recta, but can not use correct grammar and many grammatical errors in their sentences.
BTW, the B + is not thereby impaired anyway, but why the school if your GPA is so high?
Post a Comment