Traveling to Lancaster, England, UK in April...interested in animals/ wildlife. Any suggestions??? - walking tours england
Hello guys, I am traveling in Lancaster, England in April, and I'm eager to see how much of the native fauna as possible. Are there tours of the wildlife? Walking? Shelters for animals? Something?
I know there are walks around the Forest of Bowland.
I would love to hear from you.
Heidi xxx
Monday, January 11, 2010
Walking Tours England Traveling To Lancaster, England, UK In April...interested In Animals/ Wildlife. Any Suggestions???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can not do much better than on this page
http://tinyurl.com/y2crbv
Note that an RSPB reserve in the area, which is the largest yet in North-West England reeds. April spring comes into full swing. Reservation information can be found be found at http://tinyurl.com/yybkwj
More Reserves wildflife Lancashire in an area of the BBC:
... http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/nature/n
Do you want to explore in May
http://www.lancasterbirdwatching.org.uk/
http://www.lancaster.gov.uk/Category.asp ...
http://tinyurl.com/ymts5v
I hope that serves to something, and enjoy your stay
Post a Comment